Re: Karma and sin

> I guess the big question is what is your definition loyalty.

No, the big question is why did Pete, in the privacy of his own home,
on his own computer, use his credit card to gain access to an illegal
child porn site when he supposedly was adamant about eradicating that
type of material *from* the internet.

> I think it is obvious that people feel loyalty in different ways.

Some people could give a fuck if their hero makes the biggest mistake
of his life & others are concerned & ask for answers.

> When I am *loyal* to someone, I stand by them through thick and thin.

You'd have made a great Nazi.  (Ooops, did I cross a line?)

> When I have a friend or person that I know is loyal to me, that is
> because they have stuck by me through thick and thin.

Friend?!  Pete doesn't even know you exist!

> Who gets through this life completely unscathed?  Not very many people
> I know.

OK.  Your point being.....?

> One thing I have learned is that alot of stuff goes on the behind the
> scenes that we don't know about in just about everyone's life.

OK.  Your point being.....?

- SCHRADE in Akron