What should Pete do and what he's doing

	>From: Keithjmoon70@
	>Subject: What should Pete do and what he's doing
>
>I'm looking less of him from a fan perspective than from a human perspective.
> He's not superhuman.

I'm looking at him as a human too.
But, no one is asking *anything* superhuman of him.

We all agree that he made a mistake.
We all agree that he's paying for it in many ways.
What we seem to keep parting ways on is how to deal with the situation at hand.

I'm not superhuman, yet I would quickly want to make amends and let people know how badly I feel about this, and then take up the fight against child porn.
That's what it's all about!

We're not getting any of that.
We're getting "I'm pissed and I'm shutting up about the hole thing."
That's not the Pete I've admired for decades.
And, if he thinks this is going to play well with the general public, he's sorely mistaken.
*THAT'S* what's important.  Salvaging his reputation and career.

I still hold out hope that he'll come out soon more conciliatory, and then start swinging and fighting the good fight against child porn.

Nothing superhuman there.
It's what each of us would do.
Well, at least me.

Kevin in VT