Who Dream

Ok......had a Who dream last night.

My big brother, who I totally look up too, always tries to act like he knows
more about the Who because him and his buds, in the 70's, had some boot legged
reel to reels.   Also, he comes from the school of thought that the Who were
no more after Moonie died.  Because I look up to him, I normally let him think
he knows it all.  That part is real.  The next part is the dream.

I got into a huge argument, yelling at him, because he was trying to tell me
that it is no big deal that TKAA is coming out on DVD.  I am yelling at him
telling him "YOUR CRAZY, NOT ONLY IS IT GOING TO BE BETTER, BUT IT HAS 4 NEW
CLIPS ON IT!!!".  He laughed at me, I got pissed and continued to get in his face
about it.

That was my dream....:)
Jo