Re: The Water List So Far (You've All Done Very Well!)

> How's the list looking?  We've kind of stalled, but I'm sure there's more we
> can come up with.

What?

;-)

Sorry.  Busy holiday weekend.  Thunderstorm damage to my place of employment.
(Speaking of water!!)  Crazy days, crazy days....

I still have to fix the songs with "numerous" as a description.  I'm saving all examples
that are sent, so, if I don't get to them right away, I can still get to them.....eventually.

Keep on working, keep on working.....  ;-)

- SCHRADE in soggy Akron