Who Dream

	>From: SicilianMother@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Who Dream
	>
>Ok......had a Who dream last night.

No way!  Me too!  First one in a loooooong time.

>I got into a huge argument, yelling at him, because he was trying to tell me
>that it is no big deal that TKAA is coming out on DVD.

What?  Is he insane??!!

>I am yelling at him
>telling him "YOUR CRAZY, NOT ONLY IS IT GOING TO BE BETTER, BUT IT HAS 4 NEW
>CLIPS ON IT!!!".  He laughed at me, I got pissed and continued to get in his face
>about it.

He doesn't stand a chance against your rolling pin.

Jo's got the passion!

My dream was quite interesting......

I'm driving along a city road, with Scott and Magic in the car (Don't ask me!  Well, they've both been in my car before, so.....).
We pass a car that has Pete and Roger in it!
They pull over in front of a Macey's or somesort, so we pull over a bit in front of them and jump out.
I go over to the door of the store and hold the door open for Pete, and simply say "hey Pete, let me get the door for you".  Pete gives a kind of "uh, thanks" nervous look (subconscious interpretation of how Pete is in public now?), and then Roger follows with a much more upbeat "Thanks Mate!" (the exact words he said to my friend Stu in MD when Stu yelled "Great Job!" while figuratively running into him at the British Rock Orchestra show a number of years back.)
After they go inside, we turn to leave (being conscientious to give them their space), but Magic wanted to shout something to Pete.  Laughing, both Scott and I grab Magic and pull him back to the car.  I look at Scott, and while my mind tells me it's Scott, Scott looks like Pete!

Then, I wake up.
Man.  Too funny.
Got to take a break from Who Banter transcriptions.

Magic, if you're reading, it's all good!
You know I love ya man!

Kevin in VT