Re: Uh-Oh...Let's Calm Down

Kevin,

You may be right I that I should just delete emails that I am not
interested in.  However, I do not like seeing arguing between list
members.  My "rant" was not directed at you specifically.  For that I
apologize.

Regarding whether or not my post was relevant, it was relevant to me that
I too express my opinions.  I have seen a lot of personal jabbing going on
and I do not like it.  As a list member I am not going to be quiet about
issues that bother me...one being how some folks jab at each other.  I
thought this list was meant to be a place where we share info and
opinions.  If folks want to fight with each other, I simply suggest going
of line.

Regarding your comment of being optimistic, I too would love to see all
this Townshend stuff go away.  It is a very sad situation that hopefully
will be resolved fairly.

I have wasted too many keystrokes and wasted bandwidth.  Sorry.:-)

Thanks