Guilty when innocent (to some)

>Subject: Guilty when innocent (to some)
>From: "Mark R. Leaman"
>
>For two days now, no significant coverage. It's over, Johnny.

No coverage only because there are no new facts to report.
Even so, there's article after article debating guilt vs. innocence.
Plus, there's article after article debating the conduct of those involved
in the whole process.
Also articles about Pete and what he's doing.  There are Press camped
outside his house....waiting......
Plus, there's continued talk on the radios, continued talk by people who
see me, the jokes are continuing, and..most importantly, there's continued
monitoring.

>I no longer get Stern, but apart from that the only thing I see keeping
>it alive is the fans. Get me?

Are you saying we fans are the cause of continued media attention?
Do we have *that* much power?

Are you saying that if we fans stop talking about it, it will all go away,
and everyone will go back to thinking of Pete in terms prior to this
"latest scandal"?

I don't believe that for a second.
<gasp!> We have a differing of opinion??  That's a first!

Kevin in VT