Uh-Oh...Let's Calm Down

>Subject: Re: Uh-Oh...Let's Calm Down
>From: "Neil E. Weissman"
>
>I can do without all of this personal and petty arguing over who is better
>than who and who is right.  Take that off line.  Again, until one is
>inside Pete's head, all of this is simple speculation...opinions.  Argue
>the facts, please.

I don't see anyone proclaiming to know what is inside Pete's head, or even
having an argument about anything *related* to what's inside Pete's head.
So your post, to me, seems irrelevant to what was being discussed.

I'm simply pointing out the reasons for optimism, and trying to sway any
pessimism.

Let people argue what they want to argue.
Press delete next time and focus energy on what's next (just a suggestion).

Kevin in VT