Re: Encore Series - Roger on my Shoulder

In a message dated 2/10/03 6:22:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@icanon.com writes:

> looking for the bass knob

Just get them all. ;) You will see that they are all mixed a bit different.
Detroit has bass and Irvine has *alot* of bass. My favorite this week is
Jones Beach. Man, is that a good one!  It has a pretty even mix and it is
similar to me in intensity to Toronto, although at first listen I think side
one is better than side two, and Toronto is both sides even.

You are listening to the most vocal prominent ones that I know of. For Pete's
guitar get Toronto and Dallas.  For passionate, nimble guitar playing get the
Gorge show.

Get 'em while you still can!

Jon in Mi.