Time to whine a little?

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_749382.html

Maybe this is a good occasion for Who fans to whine a little about how this extended investigation is impacting Who fandom. I hesitate to interfere with the police lest the effort backfire, but I think a little heartfelt moaning to the UK media might be appropriate. After all, the media caused all this. <sniffle> We were all hoping to see Pete/The Who at the Teen Cancer Trust concerts, and there are various albums in the pipeline that could now be delayed by all this--not to mention work on a possible NEW album! Plus, Pete was always so good to post those little mp3s on his website, and now the chatboard has crashed and not come back up again, and lots of other impediments to our fun and enjoyment of Who music, which is after all one of England's biggest assets, etc. etc. Sound good? :)

keets