Re: Encore Series - Roger on my Shoulder

> Buuuuuuttttttt, the vocals (Roger in particular) are so far
> forward in front of the music (i.e. louder) that I feel as
> though Roger is riding on my shoulder while I'm listening
> to the CDs in my car.

Don't forget - these are *soundboard* recordings, made & mixed the
night of the show.  I don't think they had the opportunity to raise
or lower tracks after the fact.

The vocals are loud because they have to be cranked through the house
PA in order to be heard above the instruments.  That's why Roger seems
to be sitting on your shoulder singing in your ear.

And that's also the reason why the individual shows each sound some-
what different.  The vocals at each venue have to be mixed accordingly
to get the best sound.  Same with the instruments, as well.

- SCHRADE in Akron