Re: Stern and the Who

> He doesn't like The Who. I've heard him say it. He doesn't like their
> music.

Gern:

I stand corrected.  Thinking about it more, you're right.  He definitely
leans more toward the "not-liking-The-Who" side of the spectrum.

I've just never heard him be vicious when talking about them like he is
with The Doors.  Plus, Daltrey's been on the show a few times & I re-
member Howard being very complimentary towards him.  And then the 2000
tour MSG compliment.

Learn with Gern, right?!  ;-)

> they did a hilarious Tommy parody which made fun of idiot golfing gen-
> eral manager Tom Chiusano

Mc:

Most likely because of main writer Fred Norris (Eric?) who, I think we
can safely say, likes the Who's music more than Howard.

- SCHRADE in Akron