Re: Stern and the Who

I stand corrected.  Thinking about it more, you're right.  He definitely
leans more toward the "not-liking-The-Who" side of the spectrum.

I've just never heard him be vicious when talking about them like he is
with The Doors.  Plus, Daltrey's been on the show a few times & I re-
member Howard being very complimentary towards him.  And then the 2000
tour MSG compliment.

Learn with Gern, right?!  ;-)

Actually, I've got to finish, "The Apple Pie Hubbub," first. It's the first novel I've written that uses verbs.

-gern