Let it Troll, Baby Troll...

>Maybe we just need to agree on the definition of "troll". I'll bet that

>will clear things up in a jiffy.

>Jeff

How 'bout it?  Define troll...  I've always had two concepts of what a
"troll" is.  First, I've considered a troll to be one of those horrid little
bug-eyed dolls with Marty Allen hair.  Or, a nasty dude living under bridges
harassing billy goats.  Little did I know.  I suppose I should investigate
my options now.  Does anyone know how valuable property is under bridges?
What kind of interest percentage can I expect if I decide to move under the
bridge?  Difficult decisions...

Jimmy Goat Gruff in Colo Springs

PS - Thanks Jeff; nice of you to go to bat for a nasty troll like myself.
You'll never have to pay a troll-toll if you ever cross my bridge.