Re: Mc's cover band, Synth tracks

Mc wrote:

> If anyone here with band experience (doesn't AEB have a band?) can offer
advice as to where or how I can get the synthesizer tracks to songs like
BOR and WAY and WGFA, please help me.  It would be a true Who cover band
w/o these songs.

Mc:  Make your own tracks.  In my experience, you can emulate the synthesizer
for WGFA and WAY with a guitar played like a bass.  Try forming the D chord,
and lift your index finger.  Start plucking rapidly down at the end of
the strings with your index, middle and ring fingers.  You can alternate
between open strings and the (D minus index) position.

I have not figured a way to do BOR.  But if you get some software like
Cakewalk
you could probably build it in a few measures, then copy/paste them (loop it).

BTW:  You should try Substitute and Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere.  These are easy
songs to play and if you have backing vocals come off nicely.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.