Re: Defining trolls (no Tolkien content)

How do you define "troll"?

Jeff:

Well, I was using YOUR definiton.

Would you care to tell us how it is that Jim = Mc?

Why, aren't you getting enough of it already? I'd think you could see for yourself, given your extensive discussion on list disruption.

whatever else you've called him (it is hard to keep track).

Most of the things you mentioned he called me, actually. The way it has played out is I post something to someone else and he jumps into the conversation with insults and tons of stupidity. Never once has he had any legitimate provocation for doing it, so it's clear he is intentionally waiting in the shadows to pounce on something I say. Hoping my post will contain a sentence or phrase which give him an opportunity. In short, there's something VERY wrong with ol' Jim.

Besides, you've already proven to me (at least) that you're not always "thinking" clearly concerning these matters. So what's the point in explaining it to you?

again - I'm more than willing to cease and desist if my counterpart will
agree to do the same...

Jim:

ALL you need to do is stop seeking a reason to attack me. That's all you ever needed to do. You have caused it all, from beginning (your post saying Kevin and I were "Nazis") to end (Now? It's up to you).

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines