Re: trolls

]

> A great philosopher once said.."sarcasm is the blanket covering true and
> honest thoughts and emotions".

I can't resist commenting on this.   I suspect that same great philosopher
said "A drunken man's actions are sober man's intentions".

I enjoy DISAGREEMENTS and ARGUMENTS (def: reasonable discussions offering
differing opinions on various topics).  They are what makes life interesting.
However, making it personal and taking it personal on an internet list is
what I do not enjoy.  I'm here for different reasons than these.  I suspect
nobody is here to be a bully or be bullied.   We're all here for enjoyment,
I hope.

"May your ego go unharmed" -

                    Joe in Philadelphia (City of Brotherly Love)  :)

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.