lighten up about selling out

In a message dated 01/22/2002 12:57:07 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> But, worse then that for me was the Nissan commercial of the 4x4's ripping
> apart a field while playing polo.
> Just a crappy image of irresponsible 4x4 usage to the backdrop of The Who's
> music.
> Just wish there was a bit more involvement by The Who to keep things PC and
> projecting positive images and thoughts.

Come on- irresponsible usage of a 4x4?  That was a cool commercial with the
polo playing SUVs to the tune of baba o'riley.  maybe it was a bunch of rich
people having fun on one of their estates?  or maybe it's just a COMMERCIAL
and doesn't mean anything!  Just a humble opinion.

kevin mc