Re: Who's Better Who's Best video -- BEWARE

>Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:06:09 -0500
>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>
>And your scientific work may indeed be correct; the whole thing might be
>sped up from the get-go.  That's fine.  Let us know.  But to hold the lowly
>Who up against the quality output of work from the mighty Alvin & the Chip-
>munks.......you gotta be careful there!  They set a standard, you know what
>I mean?

Oh yeah.  Thanks to an alert lister, I'm going to look into getting a new
copy from Amazon, and see how it goes.  Report to follow, hold your breath
:-).

>Sorry to freak on ya', Who-Freak!  Peace.

Eep, opp, ork, ah ah, indeed.

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend