recent who performances and roger's voice

downloaded several who live mp3s from 1996 and 2000.  Several thoughts:

got a weak sounding version of LROM from 96 (bad quality, i mean).  Rog
sounded decent, but it was a bit hard to tell because it was a bad audience
recording.  Didn't sound horrible as one list member stated earlier.  Pete's
backing vocals sounded good with it, also.

What is roger's problem with WGFA?  I listened to the RAH version from 2000
and he is grossly off-key like he was at CFNY.  He botches the "...will be
gone" and "...that's all" just like CFNY.  It sounds terrible, though his
scream was pretty decent in 2000- certainly not the squaelly mess from CFNY.

The 96 BBE sounds real good.  Pete's guitar improvs are tremendous.

FYI- our Classic Rock Club's music in the yard is a go for Thursday at the
lunch period.  Baba O is the second to last selection- right before
Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" from the BBC sessions.  I had to go with the
majority of the club and allow 2 zep tunes and 2 stones tunes- and settle for
the one who tune.  After all- our audience isn't a classic rock saavy crowd-
so we had to stick w/most popular rather than best.  Lookin forward to it,
though.

kevin mc