Re: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.............Phwoar!

> He seems to have the potential with a new girlfriend, a new website, and
> great new ways to reach an audience,

And let's face it....even if we don't like all of Pete's latter-day output, atleast,
as you point out, he's still interested & seems to want to work.  I guess we
should be thankful for that.

I mean he could've just as easily pulled a Syd Barrett after 1983 & gone into
a mode of "hiding out."  I guess he still has that desire to get into the newspapers
& push his big nose out at all those people who made fun of him when he was
young.

- SCHRADE in Akron