Takin shots at Bjorn

"One (other) strange thing about this whole line of discussion is why we
> (collectively) feel such a need to talk you into doing the tour.  I
really
> don't understand.  There are others on this list (myself included) who
will
> see only one show this summer, despite the fact that there will likely
be at
> least 6 other shows within driving distance to my home.  Why do you
suppose
> noone is trying to convince me to do more?  Should my feelings be hurt?
> Should I try to become more well-known as a fan?  Do people dislike me
that
> much?  Aren't I cute enough?  Should I feel sad?"

Jeff:

My guess is this: no one is heckling you because you are at least going
to a show. I think it's ok in the minds of us Who-heads not to follow the
band around the country, as long as you are still going to a show and
showing support somewhere along the line. But to completely blow off a
Who tour, as in Bjorn's case, is blasphemy. We don't understand it
because we are all such zealous fans and most of us would "stand naked,
stoned and stabbed" and "call it a bargain" to see the Who. This is just
MHO.

For what its worth, Bjorn, I don't think you're crazy for not going to
any shows. You just better not be leaving our camp. Us Who fans gotta
stick together. :)

Nicole

Read my journal: http://nikki983.diary-x.com

 IM me:
IluvBtles
"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."- Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon