Re: Takin shots at Bjorn

Nicole,

With all due respect, Bjorn's has not blown off a Who tour, instead he's
jumped the gun on you and many others. He was at the 2 RAH shows, the
preamble of Tour 2002. Were you there? He's setting the bar with 2 shows
under his belt. Hell, he traveled out of his home country to attend those
shows. So he shouldn't be picked on for having to fly to the US, pay tons of
cash for tix, when he's already done that. He's trying to put together a
major move in his life and needs to concentrate on that, at this point. He's
just "Had Enough" right now. And please don't forget, It's All Good.

Just IMHO.

magik