Re: Takin shots at Bjorn

At 22:13 24-2-02 +0000, Nicole wrote:
>  But to completely blow off a
>Who tour, as in Bjorn's case, is blasphemy. We don't understand it
>because we are all such zealous fans and most of us would "stand naked,
>stoned and stabbed" and "call it a bargain" to see the Who. This is just
>MHO.
>
>For what its worth, Bjorn, I don't think you're crazy for not going to
>any shows. You just better not be leaving our camp. Us Who fans gotta
>stick together. :)

What the heck? I didn't blow off a whole tour, I saw the opening of the
tour in the UK! I saw 2 RAH shows. Remember I am a 21 year old WHO fan from
THE NETHERLANDS. :-)

I'm just afraid that I would go and see The Who and it won't be a bargain
for me anymore. Seen them so many times. Will see them when they come to
Europe, for a change...

Bjorn