The Who to Add 3rd & 4th MSG Shows

The Who are going to add 2 more nights at MSG, according to 2 NYC ticket
brokers I know and trust. They claim it's definite. The shows will take
place on August 3rd and 4th. No word on when the tickets will go on sale.
Just a few upper level tickets remain for the first two shows.

Anyone snag any good loge seats or top ten rows on the floor? What
locations? One of the brokers told me that hackers got all of the good seats
before the internet pre-sale started. Usually, it's Clearchannel (SFX) that
takes all the good loge seats. Best I could get using a T-1 connection was
loge 53L and section 122.

By the way, tickets for McCartney at MSG will go on sale Monday. He's
playing 2 nights at MSG in April.

David in NY