A syntheizer-free zone

Uh, I think you've overlooked "TheWho->ByNumbers"
which contains no synthesizers to these ears.

AEB:

I did indeed. And wasn't that one better than the ones that followed?

bands do. or, you can say it's townshend branching out on HIS creativity,
like most geniuses do. ; )

Gen:

Perhaps, but synths sound so out of date now. Too 80's Duran Duran, you know?
And this is a time of renewal, a time when Rock returns, and I'd rather The
Who not be out of synch this time (as they were for Punk...I always felt that
WAY should have been a "return to roots" album, to show the Punks where it
came from. The Kinks did that, with great results)..

-

''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
      and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."

           George "I know what I mean" Bush

            Cheers                        ML