Re: The Who to Add 3rd & 4th MSG Shows

At 16:16 20-2-02 -0500, David wrote:

The Who are going to add 2 more nights at MSG, according to 2 NYC ticket
brokers I know and trust. They claim it's definite. The shows will take
place on August 3rd and 4th. No word on when the tickets will go on sale.
Just a few upper level tickets remain for the first two shows.

---

Yeah, I think Pollstar anounced those days earlier online, but got them off
the net after a few hours. I was thinking there'd be more MSG dates if the
2 first ones sold out...

BTW; I'm not going to follow the guys this tour... $550 for a decent
ticket? I can follow an entire JEB tour *INCLUDING* hotel prices for that
kinda money. And besides, no hassle in getting up front, he's playing small
places... And to be really honest (IMO); the music is better...

Bjorn
---