Re: disjointed

Schrade "Well, I don't know what you two are talking about.  What does a
"dis-
jointed" sound mean?  I haven't heard anything "disjointed.""

I guess I mean sloppy.  Like I said, I've only been to one show this tour.
I'll be in a better position to judge next week.

It sounds to me like Luke was talking about Pete's noodling, which I happen
to like for the most part.  Sometimes he seemed to meander so far away from
the song that the others just kind of vamped behind him waiting for him to
come back to earth.  If he goes far enough out, it just seemed to get
disjointed.

Goddammit, it's hard to discuss music in text form :-/

Jeff