Re: the war to come

>That is sad indeed - but things like nuclear war are not off the table as
>how to handle this, according to what I have heard.

Yeah, that idiot, Newsweek's retired general was on TV tonight, and he said
he didn't think it was much of a problem if a spot in the desert glowed for
250,000 years.  Yeah, right.

>Air power and high-technology are very limited in wars of this nature -
>though they can help.  Are we ready for American casualties?

Nobody seems to have thought that far ahead, especially if this offensive
extends over a long term.

>To be very honest, I firmly believe that the first shots of World War 3
>have now been fired (and that has nothing to do with Nostradamus either).

Ouch.  We certainly hope not.

keets