Re: Winning

At 21:24 14-9-01 -0400, Jaqueline wrote:
>Brian of Atlanta wrote:
>
> > Of course I want vengeance but I fight against the urge because it is the
>  sure way to lose the war. And I want to win.<
>
>I too want to win.
>
>Of all the discussions I have not seen biological warfare mentioned.
>
>What if we were able to poision these people so they were unable to
>procreate?  It would take a bit longer, but their genetic makeup would be
>eliminated.  Is this monstrous hate a learned or genetic trait, I wonder?

I wonder if it's even possible to *win* a war. I see it more as "losing
less then the other".

Even though I want to see the people suffer in the most un human way,
biological (or nuclear) warfare doesn't appeal that much to me.

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"The Netherlands? Fuck; that's just small, flat and full of stoned people"
- John Entwistle (9th of June 2001)