Re: Sauce for the goose; Lifehouse

> Thanks for demonstrating the inherent mean-spiritedness and lack of
> compassion of liberalism.   :-)

Jim:

And continuing attacks on a certain ex-President aren't mean-spirited. Why
are you allowed to and I'm not? I care more for an owl than I do for a
person's job...I guess it's all how one defines "compassion."

> The question for Mark is can he leave his silly

The truth may be silly at times, but it's still the truth. Sorry you're
uncomfotable with it, but I can't say I blame you.

> Is that considered a major factor in the downfall of Lifehouse in

The idea wasn't so complex that I couldn't understand it. Perhaps parties
involved were too stoned to understand or articulate the idea, in 1971. One
doesn't have a nervous breakdown merely because he isn't able to get an idea
across.

"There are some monuments where the land is so widespread,
   they just encompass as much as possible. And the integral
    part of the-the precious part, so to speak-I guess all land
     is precious, but the part that the people uniformly would
      not want to spoil, will not be despoiled. But there are
       parts of the monument lands where we can explore without
         affecting the overall environment."
               George "I know what I mean!" Bush

               Cheers                 ML