Re: new studio album from old school

>There would be strict moron screenings at the door of this gathering.
At the gate:  No water bottles, no pot.  Okay, open that head--I want to see
if you've brought any brains...  ;)

>I would like that too.  Pete has been pretty adamant about not wanting to
>spend time in the studio.  Assuming that new songs can be written, that
>really leaves you with the options of live recording or rushed studio
>recording.  I say if you are going to play it live in the studio, why not
>add the excitement of a audience?

I like that idea!  But you'd need to keep the audience behind some
soundproof barrier, and even then I can envision fans with their noses
squished against the glass, making faces at the band.  :)

Maybe they'd rather have their privacy, but you know, I was thinking I'd
love to see some of the QUAD workshops.  Think they could make any money by
charging admission, like John did at his soundchecks last year?

keets