Re: worst concert experience

From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
"Longest ever that I waited in line for tickets was to see my worst
concert experience ever -- The Who 1982 in Philly."

Rich,
Please tell us about the concert.  I am quite interested because one of my
most disappointing Who moments involved the very concert you referred to.
The Philly stadium shows were the 1st 2 to go on sale on that tour.  I had a
college roommate at the time who I had converted into a Who and Clash fan
and we both were willing to go to great lengths to see The Who and The Clash
together.

We lost out on getting tickets for the 1st Philly show, but snagged a pair
for the second.  One day I came back from class and my roomate had hung a
hangman's noose from the ceiling.  He told me the show had been cancelled.
We were heartbroken.

It had a happy ending because we pulled out all the stops when the DC shows
went on sale and had a great time at both those shows.

So Rich, if you could convince me that I didn't miss anything in Philly, my
pain will be lessened :-)

Jeff