Pete Townshend in La Jolla 1993

Hello group,
    I have written before about trying to get my audience copy of Pete in La
Jolla on Cd.  Well I finally got it done.  It really was not has hard as I
thought.  I just took some patiencel.  The good news is I can now make copies
of all my tapes, on video, tape and even some CD's.  So if those who wanted a
copy would please write me back I will work something out.
    I remember when Pete wrote about Napster and how he felt about music.  I
do not think it is right to make money off these things.  Instead TRADE or at
least get back postage and costs.
    Jeff