Re: worst concert experience

In article <F5zQeexPcGAJVigEhxe0000802f@hotmail.com>,
    "Brian Wright" <lump_16@hotmail.com>  writes:

> One the subject of worst concert experiences, how about this:
> Whats the longest you've waited in line for tickets to a concert (Who or
> non-who)

Longest ever that I waited in line for tickets was to see my worst
concert experience ever -- The Who 1982 in Philly.  We waited all night
long the previous night in the parking lot with a bunch of other people.
At dawn my friend played Star Spangled Banner by Hendrix to wake
everyone up :)

--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>