Re: worst concert experience

At 11:06 27-7-01 -0400, you wrote:
>One the subject of worst concert experiences, how about this:
>Whats the longest you've waited in line for tickets to a concert (Who or
>non-who)

I never waited in line for tickets for a concert (I was born in a digital
era, my mother was an incubator), just got them from the 'net (one way or
the other).

The longest I actually stood in line for a concert was the Steve Marriott
Tribute. 13 hours (with only leaving for 10 minutes to get something to
eat). And that was my best non-Who concert experience.

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"