RE: Current HS listening

I have to say I like The Police and other New Wave
groups, not a lot, but a few.  I can even listen to
Duran Duran, though I couldn't even tolerate them
before (of course I'll never be able to tolerate
what's out now).  I'm starting to really like The
Clash now.  London Calling is becoming one of my
favorite songs.  I need to get a cd from the Sex
Pistols, I can't belive I don't have one.

I got into The Who through being a Beatles fan.  I
took a Beatles and Dylan class my freshman year of
college and I like the teacher so much that I took his
History of rock and roll class.  I knew who they were,
but it wasn't until that class, when he showed the
Smother Brothers clip and clips from Woodstock, that I
became a real fan.

Shanna