RE: Current HS listening

This all sounds much like the goings-on when I was in high school 20  years
ago.  The popsters were listening to late disco, Journey, REO Speedwagon,
Billy Joel, Pat Benetar and The Police.  The rockers were into Cheap Trick,
Skynard, AC/DC and Van Halen.

I was the only Who fan I knew.  No one knew who The Clash or The Sex Pistols
were.  No one knew of Muddy Waters or John Lee Hooker.  I was the lone
annoying voice for music quality.  <That was only half a joke, I really was
pretty annoying about it - still am.>

Seriously, how did you fine young folk get your first dose(s) of The Who?

Jeff