RE: Current HS listening

Oh come on, Brian!  When The Detours were getting their start over there in
Shepherds Bush, "Moody River," "Teen Angel" and "Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny
Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" were playing on the radio here--and same thing was
playing at high school dances in England.  The Who could even do that stuff.
  Listen to "Anytime You Want Me" from WHO'S MISSING.  They're dead on.

TKAA has that same sound, but unfortunately, Pete couldn't quite get the
mindless, bubble-gum quality down, and they had to move on to something
else.

;)
keets