RE: Current HS listening

It's actually kind of a mixture of both things you
said.  There were teeny bopper cliques (those who love
BBS and NSYNC and Britney Spears etc) and then there
were people in other cliques who like that rap
metal/metal/Goth stuff (Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach,
Marylin Manson, Rob Zombie, The Cure, and Korn etc).
Everyone else sort of just hung out with who ever.
Then there were kids like me who listened to older
stuff.  In my old high school the poppy kind of
cliques always clashed with the kids who liked the
metal bands.  Then we had stoners in those poppy
cliques who listened to Bob Marley and The Grateful
Dead just so they could smoke pot to their music.
It's kinda nuts.

Shanna