RE: Current HS listening

> To me it seems that it starts out as they listen to
> whatever is on the radio.  Then they go to school and
> find out their friends really think their is something
> to the crappy teen artists.  Now they think these
> people are cool.

So are there lots of cliques? One group likes Britney and The Backstreet
Boys while another group hates them and won't listen to anything but Korn
and Limp Bizkit while another only listens to Radiohead. Or is it everyone
(but you) likes certain musical acts and everyone (but you) are in
agreement?

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm