Re: UpBritney'sAssWelcomeAlexis

> From: Lilac6420@aol.com

> > [...] Something must make these
> > teeny-boppers tick, why n'sync and not the powerful WHO?

I think the answer is both simple and sad at the same time.

The answer is that spears/nsync/whatever are slickly marketed and pumped
at you 24/7.  Those of us on this list might recoil at the suggestion
that humanity is more akin to a pavlovian dog than a thinking being, but
that's because our personalities are more on the thinking end.  (My
generalization from having met some of you and listening to this list over
the yars.)

When you're a thinking being first and a trained puppy second, you don't
understand why all those puppies out there keep barking for another
biscuit, limp or otherwise.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>