5:15 and FILLMORE F*CKING GREAT!

At 09:47 18-1-01 -0500, Mark wrote:
> >bass solo of the 20th century. This is *THE* song about being pissed
>
>Bjorn:
>
>Not Dr. Jimmy?

No, that is *THE* song about *GETTING* pissed! :-)

> >Well, there are the basic ones like "Mary Anne"
>
>Bjorn:
>
>According to Pete (this week, anyway) Mary Anne is about a girl with a
>palsey he saw at a train station.

I believe that is true...

Just got my PT Fillmore Discs... I wished I was among that crowd. Very
lively. And Pete is very into it too... Very emotional to me now when I
listen to it...
The songs he plays are just... Amazing... "All Shall Be Well" is amazing...
I need to get stuff done here (essays and such) but I'm just sitting in my
room listening to this album out loud (at 2 AM, f*ck it). This is just
hitting me... I am very tempted to call my parents (at 2 AM) to let them
listen to this song, because it's just so great (they think I'm brainwashed).

LA JOLLA HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!

See ya,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar