Selling PT posters, promos, LPs/Who LPs, clothing

I've got another batch of PT posters, promos, and LPs/Who LPs, clothing,
and other stuff that I'd like to sell. Since my work computer ate all of
the addresses of all of the people that I have sent lists to previously
(and to people that I've sold stuff to), I'd like it if everbody that is
interested in any of this stuff to please e-mail me for a copy of my list.
Send requests to me at:

dhughes5@unl.edu

I'll probably wait until Saturday night before I send out the list and then
it is first come, first serve.

Thanks!

Dave Hughes