Re: QUAD's Weakest Track

> I think "I am the sea" is fantastic-  doesnt stand too well on its own,but
> as a subtle opener it really sets the mellow mood on the beach right before
> the BANG open of The Real Me...
> The real me stands on its own,but for full impact I think you need to listen
> to both together
> JC

I totally agree, on it's own, not much to it, but as an intor to The Real
Me, it's absolutely essential.  Also, I must say I don't like the album
version a fraction as much as the version on the movie and how they play
it live.  I think all the tidbits of songs add power and prelude to an
outstanding, masterful musical acheivement!

Justin D. Trout
WhoBoots.com