Re: Need to ask this board

I think Jeff's right that any live performance should feel motivational,
especially some of the ones from the last year.

I also love THE WHO LIVE for this reason--Daltrey was pretty seriously ill
for that tour, and it's amazing to watch how much he's enjoying his life for
that moment, regardless of what happens after.

Definitely all the best to you!  If positive thoughts can help, we're all
with you.

keets

>  Hey there Who people.
>I dont post here regularly. I read digest when I can. Met a cool onlune
>friend/fan from Maine here. I have been through some physical prob hell
>since Nov. Its a long story I wont type here - (that isnt Who related )
>But, this is: perhaps you can give a list of some inspirational - kickass -
>motivational Who songs for me. I got
a catscan done because I have Cushings Disease , well they found a huge
Adrenal Tumor & Cancer on my liver. I am so scared. My husband is too. I
dont know how or why this happened. I am overwhemed. My big appointment is
tommorrow- plan of action. Possible transplant? HEY -  I need some WHO songs
in these troubled times!