Re: Need to ask this board

--- WanChef@aol.com wrote:
>  Hey there Who people.
> I dont post here regularly. I read digest when I
> can. Met a cool onlune
> friend/fan from Maine here.
> I have been through some physical prob hell since
> Nov. Its a long story I
> wont type here - (that isnt Who related ) But, this
> is: perhaps you can give
> a list of some inspirational - kickass -
> motivational Who songs for me. I got
> a catscan done because I have Cushings Disease ,
> well they found a huge
> Adrenal Tumor & Cancer on my liver. I am so scared.
> My husband is too. I dont
> know how or why this happened.
> I am overwhemed. My big appointment is tommorrow-
> plan of action. Possible
> transplant? HEY -  I need some WHO songs in these
> troubled times!
> Thanks!  :-)

Firstly, I have been going through major physical
problems for about 3 1/2 years, and there is no end in
sight right now (It's pretty bad). I can't say I know
EXACTLY how you feel, but I bet I know a little of
what your going through, so if you ever need someone
to talk to, or have any questions, know that I am
always here.
  Secondly, when I need musical motivation, here's
some of what I listen to, they're not all necessarily
"pick me up" songs, but I have found they help.

The Who-WGFA, Pure and Easy, Naked Eye.

PT-Let my love open the door, The Sea Refuses No
River, I Shall Be Well.

Pink Floyd - Outside the Wall, Fearless (Fearless is a
really great song)

Greatful Dead - Touches of Grey (I hope I don't get
flamed for that one)

Bob Dylan - Shelter from the Storm

Neil Young - Long may you run (There are a bunch of
Neil's songs that will probably help you)

Eric Clapton - Better Make It through Today.

 Finally, I hope I helped a little , GET WELL SOON,
and keep us updated. Good Luck tomorrow,
                      -jess in jersey :0)

=====
"If there is a Rock 'N Roll heaven,they must have one hell of a band."