Olga: Latest

Kevin and others,
The British Embassy has now deviated from what was originally demanded,
now they are saying that Olga actually does not need all of those letters
anymore,(that we all took so much time and trouble to write!),
but just everyone's name that is supporting her! (sorry,but you know
these foreign office chaps!) So now, this is all she needs. Plus they have
asked her parents to provide  their employment records and financial
statements as well, and they have done so. So that's all is
now required. Send Olga an e mail at  Olgapalna@mail.ru   As soon as
possible. Thankyou.
I have now at least 34 people that have been generous enough to offer
help. I don't have all those original letters anymore as my email box was so
full Ihad to get rid of some of them plus hotmail deleted a whole bunch of
stuff anyway as the account was too large.
So we are almost ready,I think next week Olga will go to the embassy,
so sometime within the next 10 days or so we should be hearing the
outcome of her visa application. Keep your fingers crossed and say a
little prayer for Olga and let's hope her dream does come true!
Regards,
Derick.
ps Thanks again to all that have helped and been so genrerous with all
your offers of support. Stay tuned.