Re: Olga: Latest

>Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 15:46:18 GMT
>From: "Derick Bhupsingh" <circles01@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Olga: Latest
>
>The British Embassy has now deviated from what was originally demanded,
>now they are saying that Olga actually does not need all of those letters
>anymore,(that we all took so much time and trouble to write!),
>but just everyone's name that is supporting her! (sorry,but you know
>these foreign office chaps!) So now, this is all she needs. Plus they have
>asked her parents to provide  their employment records and financial
>statements as well, and they have done so.

Hey-zeus jumping Krees-toes (pardon my Spanish).  Perhaps they'd like MY
employment records, financial statements, and latest colonoscopy results as
well??

ObWho:  Reminds me of one of the Python's speeches during the credits of
the Secret Policemen's Ball where he talks about rescuing people who are in
jail for nothing more than telling their government to stuff it.

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."
   --Howard Stern, 5/25/00