Re: The Beast That Still Roars

> I'm causing confusion again.
> Trying to be clearer.....  My contention is that with Keith and now Zack,
> the beast is again loose.  I fear many may think that the beast was in
> hiding under the tenure of Kenney and Simon.
> I tend to lean that way.
> To be even clearer, I "like" much of both Kenney's and Simon's work, but
was
> it the complete beast?

One of the slogans of the '79 tour was "The WHO: The Beast That Still
Roars."
So yes, Kenny did contribute to the Beast.  Simon Phillips?  Er......no.

>BUT, I did hear a good Cure tune this morning
> that got me all nostalgic!

"Just Like Heaven?"

> Hey Schrade!  Welcome back!  Was wondering where you were.

I'm back to spew more nonsense!

> >More good news: I'm going to the Atlanta WHO show!
>
> *sniff*, I WANT TO GO!!  You'll have to tell me all about it on 9/30!

Wipe away those tears; the Cleveland show is right around the corner!
Go, Tribe!

- SCHRADE in Akron